Want to buy a house, but think you can’t afford one that is EXACTLY right? But don’t have the money to make it “yours” after you buy? We can help!
Join us for an informative workshop, Wed, June 28, 2017 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT at TreeHouse (4477 South Lamar Boulevard #600 Austin, TX 78745) where we will share our trip-ups and triumphs! We’ll show you how you can buy a home that needs some updating, make a plan, then finance the home, its updates, and its repairs into a single mortgage at today’s great rates.
We’ll help answer questions like:
- How do I find a house and figure out whether it meets my needs?
- What do I have to do to get ready to put in an offer?
- How much work can I really do?
- How much does it really cost?
- How am I going to pay for the upgrades?
- What is really involved in the process?
Talk to professionals with experience in renovation, finance, and real estate who will help you answer these questions and decide whether buying a home and fixing it up is the right answer for you!
Free to all — share with anyone you think would be interested.
Open to all!! Register here.