Information Moxie Collects and How We Use It
Moxie may collect private information from you when you use the Moxie website (such as when you create an account or complete a contact form). This private information includes your name, location, email address, and phone number. Moxie considers this information to be “Private Information”. Moxie will always protect Private Information that is disclosed to Moxie.
You may need to submit Private Information so that you can use all of the features of the Moxie website. We may require Private Information so that we can authenticate postings or comments submitted to the Moxie website. We do this to prevent “Spam” or mass marketing advertisements.
You may choose to share Private Information with other users of the Moxie website, including Agents, but you agree to assume all risk when you disclose Private Information. Moxie will not be liable for any disclosure you make to other users or agents.
If you use your full name on the Moxie website, you consent that your name may be displayed on the Moxie website.
Moxie disclaims any and all responsibility for any delay that may occur in deleting personally identifiable information or Private Information from the Moxie website.
Cookies will not contain any of your personally identifiable information or Private Information. If you set your browser not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use or experience all of the features of the Moxie website.
Email Communications to Moxie
You can email Moxie with questions or comments. Moxie may store these email communications. Moxie will protect these emails and will not disclose them unless you tell us that the email was intended as a submission for the Moxie website or if you agree to disclosure. Emails posted on the Moxie website will not disclose your Private Information without your consent.
- to display your submitted content or your proprietary content on the Moxie Website;
- to improve Moxie’s advertising efforts;
- for research and analysis;
- for improvements to the Moxie website;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Moxie website, including processing payments for access to the Moxie website;
- to develop new services, products, or content for the Moxie website; and
- to protect your rights and the rights of other users.
Moxie may need to disclose your Private Information or your personally identifiable information to third parties in order to carry out these purposes, such as the provision of information to payment processors.
Moxie may be required to disclose your Private Information, your personally identifiable information that may be stored, or your agent information as follows:
- to law enforcement authorities if Moxie receives a warrant, court order, or other legal process,
- if Moxie knows or has a reasonable belief that a violation of applicable law has occurred through use of the Moxie website, or
- if Moxie reasonably believes a disclosure is necessary to protect another user or agent, or if Moxie reasonably believes that a disclosure is necessary to protect our business interests.
Although Moxie takes appropriate security measures to protect your personally identifiable information and Private Information, Moxie’s security efforts are dependent upon the security procedures of the Moxie website’s hosting provider(s). Moxie cannot warrant or ensure that the hosting provider’s security measures will protect information submitted to the Moxie Website.